Before I became a blogger and entrepreneur, I spent many years working in Market Research and Marketing; I earned my MBA in Marketing from the University of Georgia in 2008. Most recently I worked in Brand Management and Social Media Marketing, so I am in the unique position of being able to see “both sides” of the marketing and blogging coin. I’m very passionate about both topics! I will use this knowledge to help advance your unique marketing and branding goals – consulting is available in the following areas:
- Customer Insights & Segmentation
- Product & Category Management
- Marketing & Brand Strategy
- Social Media Management
Please view my LinkedIn profile to connect and learn more about my career; you can also read more below.
- Dynamic communications professional with years of experience driving successful marketing campaigns and developing products.
- Affinity for reaching diverse groups of people, a strong history of success in both online and offline environments.
- Experience managing and administering budgets including revenue forecasts, spending, and efficiency goals.
- Crafted integrated, 360 marketing plans that address advertising, PR, social media, events, influencer seeding, interactive and other activities designed to drive a brand forward.
- Managed development of world-class marketing collateral that includes packaging, print, digital assets (banners, landing pages and newsletters), channel sales materials and video.
- Collaborated with product development team to identify opportunities for innovation; pitch concepts, and develop business cases and pricing strategies as appropriate.
- Implemented national, multi-layered marketing events from concept through execution with excellent ROI.
- Led marketing strategies to launch product; developed campaigns to project brands, ignited consumers and delivered sales. Achieved recent average category growth of 20 percent year over year.
- Directed agencies and internal partners, worked together to develop and execute highly productive market programs.
- Worked with US and international sales teams to ensure maximum results.
- Utilized consumer insights to develop strategies with the right combination of online and offline channels in order to forge stronger brand and consumer relationships.
- Researched and analyze markets, trends, and other demographic, geographic and psychographic specifications.
- Administered marketing budgets in excess of $5,000,000; presented programs and ideas to senior leadership team.
- Participated in the development of customer and channel specific marketing strategies; executed on time and in budget.
Please contact me for more information.